See photos (3)

Eglise Saint-Germain de Kerlaz

Non listed, Church, Historical sites and monuments at Kerlaz
  • Dating from 16th century, the church is consecrated to saint Germain and was built in Latin cross-shaped.
    During the 17th century, the western gable was completely rebuilt (1620, 1630, and 1635) by adopting the new style: a triangular frontage.

    Worth noticing the magnificent gate representing the legend of the lost city of Ys.
    In the graveyard, stands a calvary with a stone cross from Kersanton where the date 1645 has been written on the base which represents the restoration year. The triumphal arch built in 1558 enables to go inside the graveyard.

  • Dating from 16th century, the church is consecrated to saint Germain and was built in Latin cross-shaped.
    During the 17th century, the western gable was completely rebuilt (1620, 1630, and 1635) by adopting the new style: a triangular frontage.

    Worth noticing the magnificent gate representing the legend of the lost city of Ys.
    In the graveyard, stands a calvary with a stone cross from Kersanton where the date 1645 has been written on the base which represents the restoration year. The...
    Dating from 16th century, the church is consecrated to saint Germain and was built in Latin cross-shaped.
    During the 17th century, the western gable was completely rebuilt (1620, 1630, and 1635) by adopting the new style: a triangular frontage.

    Worth noticing the magnificent gate representing the legend of the lost city of Ys.
    In the graveyard, stands a calvary with a stone cross from Kersanton where the date 1645 has been written on the base which represents the restoration year. The triumphal arch built in 1558 enables to go inside the graveyard.